Updates regarding COVID-19
Our business continuity plan takes many factors into consideration.
u Brief summary of measures
Topwell has taken several measures to handle the ever-changing situation caused by the COVID-19 and to minimize the spread of the virus.
1. All employees have their temperatures checked morning & afternoon & all packages are disinfected both prior to departure as well as upon arrival.
2. All employees have been provided guidance on hygiene practices, social distance, and steps to take in case they don’t feel well.
3. All of our main products are in stock, and production is running at about 100% capacity.
4. Business continuity plans ensure that supply chains are in-place as a backup for all customers.
5. We follow all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO).
u Dispatch & Deliveries
Our domestic situation is getting better and better, and enters a stable period.
DHL express arrive at our office once a day, as normal to pick up samples packages or production orders, deliver packages to our customers.
The logistics transportation return to normal, making sure the goods delivery on time.
u We are here to help you
Let us know how we can support you in handling this challenging situation.
For specific information requests or questions regarding orders, deliveries or service execution, feel free to contact us directly.
Focused on this field over 15 years, we have professional R&D team and pre-sale technology support team, which could strongly guarantee the high quality products, competitive price and quick delivery.
- Quick Response:All of your inquiries and questions will be responsed within 12 hours.
- Golden Warranty:If the machine is damaged unfortunately during the warranty, we’ll send the free spare parts to you for free.
- Quick Delivery:All of our main products are always in stock,ensure that the machine will be dispatching quickly.